Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Whimsy Stamps May Release Day 5

Welcome to Day 5 of May's release of clear & rubber stamps, dies and stencils at the Whimsy Stamps store

I love this fun Llama image from Kristin Heir-Barber. When I saw him I just had to color him up. This stamp set is called 'Llama Birthday'.

I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut him out. I love the bright colors and decided to pop him up on dark blue cardstock from my stash to make stand out.

The sentiment was stamped using Whimsy Stamps 'bold statements' clear stamp set and cut out using the tag from the new Card Builder Windows die set.

I used a standard A2 red card base and added some white stitching using a white gel pen. The card was finished using white enamel dots from the Christmas Cheer collection.

Don't forget about this month's Customer Appreciation Stamp Set - free to all customers who spend $75 or more on a single retail order in the Whimsy Store!


You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and the Whimsy Inspirations Blogand leave them a little love. 

Thanks for looking!

Happy crafting


llama birthday display.jpeg Bold Statements card builder windows die set.jpeg Christmas Cheer Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment