Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Whimsy Stamps March Release and Cute Card Thursday

Welcome to Day 1 of March's release of clear & rubber stamps, dies and stencils at the Whimsy Stamps store

I am showcasing one of the gorgeous Envelope Edger dies and the new Farmhouse Greenery stencil.




I used Versamark Watermark ink on the new Farmhouse Greenery stencil, and then heat embossed it with transparent embossing powder. I love the tone-on-tone effect you get by doing this.
I used one of the four edge dies that come in the Envelope Edger die set to create the edge on the cream cardstock - I love the detail it gives. I then stuck this to the top of the card.
I used the Card Builder - Hearts of Love die set for the love sentiment, which I cut from the same kraft cardstock as the base of the card. I added some wink of stella to this to give it a little sparkle.
I added a thin strip of kraft cardstock to the top of the card and some bakers twine to finish the card off.


 

 

Don't forget about this month's Customer Appreciation Stamp Set - free to all customers who spend $75 or more on a single retail order in the Whimsy Store!



You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and the Whimsy Inspirations Blog
and leave them a little love. 

It is also time for a new challenge over on the Cute Card Thursday blog. This week's theme is 'Anything Goes'. As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always. I hope to see you joining in the challenge this month.

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment