Pages

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything Goes'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I used this super cute digital image from the new release - Crissy Armstrong's 'Penguin Heart Hugs'. As you all know - I just can't get enough of Crissy's penguins!

I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut it out.
The sentiment is from the Love you Sheet digital sentiment set, which I printed over the top of the green Happy Dots digital paper - turning it into a banner.
I printed out one of the red papers from the Seeing Hearts digital paper collection, adding a white square in the middle.
I hand pierced and stitched some crosses on either side.
This was all mounted onto a white card base, and voila! A quick and simple, cute card finished.

 


Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment