Pages

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

MFT Sketch #364

I finally made something OTHER than a Christmas! First time in a while!  
I used this week's My Favorite Things sketch #364 for inspiration to make this fun birthday card.

I used the Mini Mail die-namics to make the little envelopes and notecard out of Party Patterns and Itsy Bitsy Polka Dots papers. I used the coordinating Big Birthday Wishes stamp set for the sentiment on the note card.
I added balloons coming out go one of the envelopes using the Birthday Balloons die-namics.
I used the large Celebrate die on both the red and black cardstock to add a shadow effect to the word.
The cardstock background is blue yonder, while the twine and gel pen are from my stash.




 

I'm too late to enter this card into MFT's Sketch challenge #364:


Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting x


No comments:

Post a Comment