Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

MFT Blueprints Challenge - Holiday Tags - Part 2

Well, as usual, I always need lots of tags for the kids presents. Here are a few more tags I have made.


I used Die-namics Tag Builder Blueprints 5 as the base for my tags, decorating them with images from Jingle All The Way and Polar Bear Pals, colored with prismacolor pencils. 
The Jingle All The Way reindeer was fussy cut out and made into a shaker tag - my daughters favorite! I used some mixed green sequins and added the handwritten green label.
For the Polar Bear Pals mini polar bear, this was also made into a shaker tag using fine white glitter (it doesn't show up too well on the photo).
I added some bakers twine and a small banner from the die set.
I love how these 2 tags have turned out, and I'm sure she will too!


 

I am entering these into the current Blueprints challenge - Holiday tags.

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment