Pages

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Whimsy Stamps Challenge #101 - Anything Goes

It is the start of a new challenge over on the Whimsy Inspires Challenge blog, with the theme as always 'Anything Goes'. 

I used this adorable rubber stamp from Sylvia Zet - Wishlist.


I colored the image using prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut it out.

I cut out some tags using the Stitched Tag dies and the window frame using a die from the Shaker Builder - Sweetest Birthday set. I used some vellum behind the frame to give it a more muted effect to the paper behind. 
The sentiment is a new chipboard element from Whimsy Stamps - Christmas Adapt-a-words chipboard. These are super light and can be colored easily with pens.
The papers are from my stash, and I used white and black gel pens to add some stitching details.
I used some twine and bells to wrap around the frame and some enamel dots from the Christmas Cheer collection.

 

 

 

Thanks for looking.

For more inspiration from the design team, and to enter the challenge, please check out the Challenge Blog.
Hope to see you joining in our challenge this month. 

I can't wait to see what you create.

Happy Crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment