Pages

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Cute Card Thursday - Things with Wings

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Things with Wings'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I used this super cute stamp I found in my stash. I'm not sure of the brand but it is an old wooden block stamp from Michaels I bought years ago!

I used some Tim Holtz 'Worn Lipstick' distress oxide to add a little color to the plain background and then stamped the image on top.
I stamped the image with black memento ink and then heat embossed it with fine transparent embossing powder. I added a little stickles to the santa hats (difficult to see in this photo) and some white gel pen for a little dimension.
I added some patterned wash tape for a little color down the side, with some black and white baker's twine.
The sentiment tags and brad are from my stash (I think they may be simple stories).

We are sponsored this week by Star Stampz, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment