Pages

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Cute Card Thursday - Sparkles

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Sparkles'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

The image I chose this month from All Dressed Up Stamps is 'Snowy Days'.

I colored the image using prismacolor pencils and added a few sequins to the snowballs for a little sparkle.
I decided to make this card into a shaker card for the theme of the challenge and to match in the snowballs and snowflakes on the image.
The papers, twine and sequins are all from my stash.
I purposely colored the snowman details in red and greens to make him pop from the background and card.

 

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment