Pages

Monday, October 23, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Teddy Christmas

Here is one of the cards I made at this year's Whimsy Stamps retreat. This class was taught by the awesome Faye Wynne Jones using one of Lee Holland's teddy bears - 'Teddy Christmas'.

Faye is an awesome copic colorist and regularly teaches classes. I have tried using copics and it looks like a 2 year old has done my work! I just can't get the hang of using the pens. I took her advice and watched her coloring, and then adapted it to coloring with my prismacolor pencils.


I added some flower soft to the hat for a little more texture and then copied the layout of the card she had made.
The sentiment is from the Scripty Occasions clear stamp set, with a little doodling on the card from me.

 

If you didn't make it to the retreat this year, you definitely should try and make it next year! I think we are aiming for Florida in June 2018.

Thanks for looking!

Happy Crafting :D x

No comments:

Post a Comment