Pages

Monday, July 24, 2017

Whimsy Stamps - Top O'The Mornin' Snowman

Don't forget about this month's freebie image from Whimsy Stamps - Crissy Armstrong's 'Top O' The Mornin' Snowman'. This adorable image is only free until the end of July, when it will go back in the vault until it is re-released in September as a regular $3 image. Go grab it while you can!!!!



I used my prismacolor pencils to color the image and then fussy cut it out.

I used the 'In My Backyard' clear stamp set for the snowflakes and sentiment. The snowflakes were stamped in versa mark's watermark ink and then heat embossed with fine white embossing powder so they would 'stand out' on the dark red paper. For the sentiment, I didn't want it in a long line and so I cut it in half and placed the words n top of each other. That way, the sentiment fit perfectly when cutting it out using the 'Stitched Tag Die' set.
I added some vellum paper which I hand pierced and stitched around the edge, and added some snow hills using the 'Pierced Border Trio die set'.
Some bakers twine to attach the tags finished the card off.


 


Don't forget to go grab the freebie!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment