Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Whimsy Stamps July Clear & Rubber Stamp release Day 2

Welcome to July's release of Clear & Rubber Stamps at the Whimsy Stamps store!

I used more cute penguins from Crissy Armstrong. 
This one is 'Penguin Pumpkin Patch'.

I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and then fussy cut it out.
The back ground papers are a mixture from my stash. 
On the blue background paper I drew on some wonky stitching using a white gel pen, and then cut out a large banner from the striped paper for a little more color and interest.
I used the Whimsy Stamps Shaker Builder - Sweetest Birthday Die Set for the brown frame in the background.
I used the Whimsy Stamps Card Builder - Many Thanks Die Set for the thanks sentiment, banner and small yellow hearts. 
I 'popped' these all up on using pop dots.
I assed a little bakers twine to the card to give it a little more balance.


 

You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Rubber Team Designer Divas have created with the stamps, dies and stencils. Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page and leave them a little love. 

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

1 comment: