Pages

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Day 1 Whimsy Stamps July Digital Release

Welcome to Day 1 of July's release of 
Digital Stamps at the Whimsy Stamps store!

I love these penguin images from Crissy Armstrong.
The one I used today is called 'Penguin Swings'.

I decided this image needed to be on a clear acetate background!
I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and fussy it out.
I hand cut the scalloped edge on the sky paper and grassy border on the green cardstock, adhering the clear acetate in between.
I used the 'Stitched Cloud Dies Set' - used both the positive and negative parts of the die cuts.
The sentiment was stamped using the 'Bold Statements' clear stamp set and white ink pad.
The papers are from Doodlebug's 'dot-grid-daisy-stripe' and 'swiss dot rainbow petite prints' 6x6 paper pads.


 

You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Digi Designer Divas have created with the digi’s. 
Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page 
and leave them a little love. 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment