Pages

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Cute Card Thursday - Ribbons/Bows

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Ribbons/Bows'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

The image I chose this month from All Dressed Up Stamps is 'My Baby Shower'.


I decided I wanted to paper piece the clothing on the washing line, along with bird. I printed the image out onto the patterned paper - 'Perfectly Plaid Winter' by Lawn Fawn - and then fussy cut them out.
I also printed the same image out onto white cardstock and colored the teddy bear using my prismacolor pencils. 
I used My Favorite Things 'Stitched Scallop Basic Edges' die for the white cardstock edging.
The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps 'Baby Animals' clear stamp set. I used black ink white I then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.


 

We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment