Pages

Thursday, June 29, 2017

MFT Sketch Challenge #339 & Color Challenge #72

I used one of my new favourite stamp set for this card - You Make My Tail Wag.
The images and sentiments in this set are just so adorable and fun you can make a whole range of different cards for different occasions.


I stamped the images in Versafine Onyx Black Ink which I then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. This is the first time I attempted to use my Zig Brush Color Markers so I wanted something a little more simple to start with! I found that heat embossing the outlines of the image stopped the colors from running.
I used the small brick wall stencil and MFT Cement Gray Premium Dye ink pad for the background design.
I then used the window die set to cut out the window from plain white cardstock - adding some vellum to the back for the window panes.
The small dog bowl was stuck behind the window before placing the whole thing onto the wall background.
I added this onto a variety of different colored backgrounds, using this week's color challenge #72 for inspiration.
I added some stitching with a white uni-ball gel pen and stamped the sentiment from the set using Versamark Watermark ink. I then heat embossed this with fine white embossing powder.

I used the current sketch #339 and the current color challenge #72 for this card:





Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment