Pages

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

MFT Camp Create 2017 Day 5 - Glitzy Glitter

So excited to be taking part in My Favorite Things Camp Create - almost finished all the challenges :)



I used 'Chill Wishes' for the image and sentiment. I colored the image with prismacolor pencils and used the coordinating die set to cut it out. 
I used the Die-namics Chill Wishes set to cut out the trees and then glittered them as in the tutorial on the blog.
I used the Die-namics Snow Drifts die to cut out the slopes, and then hand pierced the dots running along the edges to give them more definition.
I used papers from my stash to add a little color, and then added enamel dots to resemble snow to finish the card off!



I'm so happy to have earned my fifth badge!!

Thanks for looking!


Happy crafting x

No comments:

Post a Comment