Pages

Saturday, June 17, 2017

MFT Camp Create 2017 Day 1 - Wonderful Watercolor

So excited to be taking part in My Favorite Things Camp Create - perfect timing for me as I had a week on my own crafting!!


Day 1's camp session was all about watercolor! I used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers with water to caret my watercolor effect.


I created the watercolor background with 3 different green pens, and then watercolored the 'Springtime Blooms' flower stamps. I fussy cut them out, and popped a few of them up for dimension.
I stamped the 'because' wording from the 'Because You' stamp set.
The sentiment is from the 'Springtime Blooms' stamp set, stamped in white ink onto the dark blue background. Had I been at home and had all of my supplies, I would have stamped it with watermark ink and heat embossed it in white - but I think it stands out quite well anyway.
I added some bright blue cardstock behind the main card panel for a little definition and some baker's twine to finish it off!


I'm so happy to have earned my first badge!!


Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting x




No comments:

Post a Comment