Pages

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Cute Card Thursday - Sea/Beach

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Sea/Beach'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.

I used this adorable image from this month's Clear & Rubber stamp release over at the Whimsy Stamps store - 'Penguin Beach Chair' by Crissy Armstrong.

I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils and fussy cut it out.
I used a steel die from My Favorite Things - 'Sunny Skies' - to cut out the sun, which I decided to place off the corner of the card.
The palm trees were cut out of scrap papers using Lawn Fawn's 'Palm Trees' dies.
The sentiment was from a tag set in my stash.
I hand cut the sea and beach shapes from a variety of papers from my stash.


 

We are sponsored this week by Bugaboo Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment