Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #171 - Rainbows


Anyone who knows me, knows how messy I can be when crafting! Give me inks, stamps and stencils and it can be a disaster! Lol!
I was actually quite suprised how 'clean' this card turned out!


I used my Color Box cat's eye inks with the Whimsy Stamps butterfly stencil to create a rainbow effect of colors.
The 'Happy' die is coming out on Wednesday (*SNEAK PEEK ALERT*!!), which I cut out 3 times and then stuck together to make them thicker.
I used the Whimsy Stamps 'Say What' clear stamp set (retired) for the birthday sentiment.
Some colored washi tape from my stash finished the card off!

I am entering this card into the current challenge on the CAS-ual Fridays challenge blog.

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment