Pages

Friday, March 3, 2017

Whimsy Stamps March Digital Release

Welcome to Day 3 of March's release of 
Digital Stamps at the Whimsy Stamps store!


I used the digital sentiment set Bugs Life 1 as the basis for this card.


I used my Silhouette Studio to highlight the different images I wanted to use, and placed and sized them how I wanted. The jar and sentiment were then printed out directly onto the colored cardstock. I printed out the lid for the jar onto a separate piece of grey cardstock which I then fussy cut and 'popped up'.

The papers are from My Mind's Eye, and the hearts were punched out with a Martha Stewart punch. A little bakers twine finishes the card off.




You have just got to see what the rest of the Whimsy Digi Designer Divas have created with the digi’s. 
Go check out the Whimsy Stamps & Inspiration Facebook Page 
and leave them a little love. 

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment