Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Cute Card Thursday - What's New?

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'What's New?'. 
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 

I used this super cute (and new to me!) rubber stamp from Whimsy Stamps 
'Princess' by Sylvia Zet.

I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils, and then cut out the circle using the stitched circle die set from Whimsy Stamps. I paired this with Nestabilities scalloped circle die.
I used the scalloped border die from Whimsy Stamps Basic Border Trio Dies, and the sentiment is cut from Whimsy Stamps Brush Script Lowercase Alphabet Dies.
The papers, twine, enamel dots and flowers are from my stash.

 
 


We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment