Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Cute Card Thursday - Anything But a card

Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Anything But a card'.
As always, we welcome your own interpretation.


I have recently moved my craft room, and guess what I found??!! I bought this advent calendar by Kaisercraft about 3 years ago - never got round to doing anything with it, and to be honest, had completely forgotten I had bought it!!


I used papers from Whimsy Stamps 'Christmas Cheer' 6x6 designer paper pad. Such an adorable collection, that worked perfectly with embellishments from Simple Stories 'Handmade Holiday'.


I love these cute little penguins from Crissy Armstrong's collection (an old digi collection from Whimsy Stamps). I fussy cut this little one out to hang from the top of the calendar, and added a little glitter on the lights.


I fussy cut these 2 penguins from the original image and stuck them on a 3D box. The original image is exactly the same but obviously not 3D! I copied the drawn ribbon with actual ribbon for more texture and dimension.

The Christmas tree was made from a bauble 'bouquet' which I bought from Michael's. I took this apart and rearranged it in the shape of a Christmas tree.
A title from Simple Stories 'Handmade Holiday' collection, some stars from my stash, and some enamel dots from Whimsy Stamps 'Christmas Cheer' collection - and voila!!!

We are sponsored this week by Whimsy Stamps, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us! See you there!

Thanks for looking!
Happy crafting :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment