Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

Kit & Clowder Card Swap

I am joining in the Kit & Clowder card swap this month - the theme is 'Friendship'.
I used the image 'Sweetly Susie' by Elizabeth Bell, available to purchase from Whimsy Stamps.



I used items from the awesome Whimsy Stamps craft retreat in Florida - this class was done by the great Iris Wiechmann. I put my own twist on the card kit she gave us, and stamped/embossed the sentiment. This is not normally my style to do the distressing and add flowers, but i'm loving how it turned out!

The die cut flourish is now on my wishlist from whimsy stamps too! The papers are from Whimsy stamps 'Winter Wishes' collection.

I colored the image using my prismacolor pencils, stamped the sentiment in transparent and used white embossing powder.

Thanks for looking!
Happy Crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment