Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Reindeer cards - Donner

 For those of you who remember back to last year, I was involved in a 'Reindeer Scheme' for sick children in the UK. I wasn't organized enough to get this done in time this year and posted to the UK, so I decided to make the cards and letters for a friend of mine who has 3 young girls.

I used an image I found on the internet , along with papers from Kaisercraft's 'Holly jolly' Collection.


 I printed out the sentiment directly onto the patterned paper, inked the edge of the papers with black ink and added a little red bling.


I made a pocket inside for the letter to sit in, along with some of the stickers from the collection and stick on alpha's for the name.

I used this week's sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - #75:


I rotated the sketch to fit my image better.

Thanks for looking! 
Happy Crafting :)

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant, fabulous image and papers. Thank you for playing along with us this week.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your card this week Kerys, I do love your cute image which works perfectly with our sketch. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete