Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2014

JellyPark Digital Stamps - Guest Designer!

I am so excited to be Guest Designer over at the JellyPark Friends Challenge Blog this month. If you haven't heard of this blog or the JellyPark images - head on over to the blog or store now to see the super cute images they have on sale. 



I was able to choose 2 images to work with - and choosing just 2 was not easy!

The first image I chose was the typewriter digital stamp:

 I paired this with Niki Sivil's 'Messages' collection, 
some old embellishments from my stash and a twine bow.

 The second image I chose just sums my youngest up perfectly - I just had to have this image! She is just coming up to the teenage years! This image is the teenage girl bedroom stamp:


I used lots of my scraps from Echo Park paper collections and again added a twine bow.

I hope I have inspired you to come check out this month's challenge and digi's from JellyPark. You have until Saturday 3rd January 2015 to show us your cards!
I'll see you over at the challenge!

I am entering the first card into this week's challenge #184 over on 
The Paper Shelter blog - metal somewhere.
I am entering the second card into the weekly challenge over on 
Delightful Sketches - it's a kids world.

Thanks for looking.
Happy crafting :)

2 comments:

  1. 2 lovely cards Kerys, love the typewriter image, great papers and fab embellies, thanks for playing along with The Paper Creator Metal challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this !! Neat and simple ..

    Thank you for participating in The Paper Shelter Challenge this week!

    Good luck!
    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete