Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cute Card Thursday - Ebony & Ivory



Our theme at Cute Card Thursday this week is 'Ebony & Ivory!'
As always, we welcome your own interpretation. 
 I used 6x6 papers from My Mind's Eye 'Meadowlark' collection with a cutting file from the Silhouette store for the heart and heart frame. I cut out the heart shape from the plain white card, which I then dry embossed. I cut the heart again, along with frame, from the MME paper. The sentiment is a Doodlebug stamp which I then heat embossed with white embossing powder. A few mini pearls on the edge of the banner piece and voila! Done!


We are sponsored this week by Bunny Zoe's Crafts, a great prize as always! 
Hope you can join us!

Happy scrapping :-)

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Love the black and white theme. Whimsical Wednesday Link up is open if you would like to stop by and share.
    Leslie
    www.thememorynest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete