Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Artful Delight - End of an awesome 4th Grade!


This month's kit is so unbelievably yummy! Here is my second layout of this month as an Artful Delight designer:


I used Studio Calico's 'Snippets' collection of papers and some cool stick pins made from wood and cork. I 'popped' the photos up and used the pop dots to stick my pins into.


This month's kit contains a stamp set from Teresa Collins called 'summer stories'. These worked perfectly to highlight the journalling on the layout. I also cheated, and discovered how to do the journalling on AI and print it out on the scrapbooking paper (I hate my handwriting and so rarely journaled - you may see some more from me in the future now!!)


The title and word stickers are from Simple Stories 24/seven. Artful Delight really do mix and match manufacturers in their kits well - they all work great with one another. A little stitching in true 'Kerys' style (you know I can't have a layout or card without it!!) and its done!



I used a sketch from Pagemaps to help me with this layout:


I would love to see you over on the Artful Delight blog, joining in with this month's challenge! There is a card sketch too!
Until next week......happy scrapping! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment