Pages

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Artful Delight - Sketch challenge

I am both excited and nervous about this blog post! This is my first time as an Artful Delight designer!

I used the May sketch for my first layout:


Along with the awesome May Scrapbook Kit - so many goodies I didn't know where to start!


The recent photograph of my daughter worked perfectly with both the papers and sentiments.


I love this sentiment stamp in the kit - from My Mind's Eye Collectable 'Unforgettable' collection. I also added a little stitching for detail.


The pink camera was fussy cut from one of the 12x12 papers and 'popped' up, with a small banner underneath the photo for added interest.


 I fussy cut the pink strip from another of the 12x12 sheets, used a rub-on for the title and a couple of tabs for details. I was going to stitch around the other blue strip, but once I had punched the holes, I quite liked the effect it made - so left it like that!!!!




I am also linking this layout to the May 1st challenge over on About a Girl - include the 


Happy scrapping :-)


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout!! Thanks for playing along with us at AAG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty LO! Love the flags under the photo. Thanks for playing along @ AAG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page, thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute layout, thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page. Thanks for playing with us at AAG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! Great colors and design. Thanks for playing along with our May challenges at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the colors and details! Thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nicely done...Beautiful colors and textures and sweet photo, too! Thanks for participating at About A Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the soft colors you used and those banners are great! Thanks for playing along with us at About A Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colour scheme. Very pretty layout!! Thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your page! Miss you over at LGS, but glad you are still playing along as well. Thanks for joining us at AAG!

    ReplyDelete