Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Love you!

This is my last creation for Scrapbook.Steals.com! I have had a blast! Here is this week's Mid Week Mojo sketch:


I just love the bright colors and patterns in this collection - not to mention all the embellishments! I used my Silhouette to cut out the red and white frame, and then I actually ue=sed the reverse side of the inside of the frame for the rectangular layer (the woodgrain). My photos were mounted on to a card that was big enough to cover the hole!

There are lots of dimensional stickers in this collection and I particularly like the banners. There are a number of different words and sentiments you could use, for your title (like I have done here) or for sentiments/journalling. I also switched out the buttons on the flowers to match my color scheme - something quick and easy to do, to tie it all together.


There are 'faux' washi tape stickers too! These are so much fun - they just add a little extra detail. Some of them are plain/patterned and some have sentiments too! I used the sentiment wash for a little extra 'something' with my flower, and added other small pieces of 'washi' for a little more interest.


There are also a number of tags in this collection. I cut off the tops of a couple of the tags and made them into a banner, with some of the other stickers from the embellishment collection. A bit of faux stitching and voila!


I would love to see you joining in with my last challenge on Scrapbook Steals this week. From next week on, it will be me waiting for the sketches to be released! 

*Note - the layout and sketch were created by me for scrapbook.steals.com. The photography was done by scrapbook.steals.com.

Happy scrapping :-)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a way to go! This is just beautiful! Love the layout/sketch and how you put it all together!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete