Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

ScrapbookSteals Mid Week Mojo - Jade #8

Here is today's sketch on the ScrapbookSteals.com blog:
 The steal today was American Crafts Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic Collection! I loved this collection so much I didn't know where to start! Here is my layout (the photograph was taken during my daughter's 9th birthday party last year):
 Here are some close-ups:
 I'm loving the ruffled hessian strip that came in the collection - complete with the banner and buttons - they did all the thinking for me!
 There are so many great chipboard pieces and tags in the collection too!
Hope to see you over on the ScrapbookSteals blog. You have until Monday 4th February 11.59pm MT to get your entries in.
Happy scrapping :-)

1 comment:

  1. So love this, the colours are gorgeous and the photo is fabulous. You can't help but smile at their cheery faces! Love the sketch working on mine at the moment!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete