Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bright Eyed Babe

This week's sketch over on the awesome ScrapbookSteals.com is Coral #1 (yay! A new series - hopefully I will keep up with it this time! LOL!)
I loved this sketch - I've never used more than one banner on a layout before! Here is my take on the sketch:
I just love this photo of my daughter at 3 months old - can't believe I haven't scrapped it yet! I used My Mind's Eye 'Miss Caroline - Dolled Up' collection (along with a few other pieces of cardstock and pp). I cut out the large die cut on my cricut and handcut the pennants and banners. The butterfly and flower are from the collection - although I think I swapped them about a bit (I tried SO many variations I really can't remember!!)
I am also entering this layout into The Paper Girls Challenge #16 - create a layout of a baby.
I then decided to tackle the challenge on the My Mind's Eye blog, which was to make a matching card and layout. This week's Monday Card Madness sketch (#103) over on ScrapbookSteals.com blog matched this layout perfectly:
 And here is my card:
I just love this color combination! Again, I used the same theme and the same papers, handcut my pennants and used a couple of the brads from the collection.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your LO! All of the banners look fabulous! The matching card is great too! Thanks for playing at the Paper Girls!

    ReplyDelete