Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Doodlebug Buttons!!!

I was so excited when Kristy Lee from Scrapbook Steals asked me to 'create' with some Doodlebug Design striped buttons, and even more excited when they arrived in the mail and I saw the fun colors and designs. My mind was racing with ideas! Scrapbook Steals have the best scrapbooking supplies in their online shop, with daily steals at 9am and 9pm MDT, and lots of inspiration, ideas and challenges on their blog.
My first idea was to create a plain and simple card, with the Doodlebug designs striped button as one of the main focuses.
 I love the black, white and pink color combo, and thought the green button in the middle really made it 'pop'!
My second project was a gift bag. Again I decided on a plain and simple approach, using the Doodlebug buttons to represent balloons. I matched the colored twine to the balloons and used a simple sentiment stamp to finish it off.
These Doodlebug Designs Striped buttons are so versatile and can be used to represent so many different things.
Go and check out ScrapbookSteals today for your very own 'steal' - these buttons really are worth it! :-)
Happy stealing x

1 comment: