Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dad's new toy!

So - my husband is COMPLETELY obsessed with his new 'tractor'!!!! He decided that it was far too much effort to push the lawnmower around and got himself a tractor! Complete with matching hat! LOL! I just had to scrap these photos - he was having FAR TOO MUCH fun! I used the bonus sketch from Boys Rule Scrapbook kits:
 As you can see, I mirrored the sketch and added an extra photo. I paired these up with another great Echo Park collection - 'This & That charming'.

3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch Kerys! I really like how you flipped it and used two photos vs one. Great paper choice also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this turned out fabulous, love all the little details you added and especially those scrabble tile letters, they work brilliantly!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout, love that you added an extra photo! and your colours and products are so perfect! thanks for playing along with us at Boy's Rule!

    ReplyDelete