Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Cutting Cafe - star box

Another week at the Cutting Cafe and this week I decided to try out the star box! I decided to make a baby gift bag as a friend of ours has just had a baby girl. This was the perfect size for a gift card and small present. I also made a matching card using the star border that comes with the set.


I used the Star Box template - cutting file. The single star on the card is the insert from the centre of the box, and the star tag is cut from one of the stars on the border. The sentiment on the tag is the 'that's what little girls are made of...' printable stamp.
I used Pebbles 'Country Picnic' collection of papers, image from Bugaboo stamps, and bakers twine.

Hope you like it! And don't forget to check out The Cutting Cafe blog for more great inspiration and tutorials, and make a comment on one of the post to be entered to win sets from the store!
Have a great week :-)

2 comments:

  1. cute cute cute........DOUBLE CUTE...I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute gift! Love how the files are soo versatile.

    ReplyDelete