Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Scrapbook Steals Blog Hop Winner!

I would just like to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who took the time to join in the Blog Hop this weekend and to comment on my post! It really did make my weekend! I loved working on this project, and I am so glad you all liked it and felt inspired! I must admit I was a little nervous when posting my project as it really was out of my comfort-zone! If I can do it - I know you all can do too!

So - onto my winner - selected by my daughter (I thought it only seemed right!!)


CONGRATULATIONS ...............

KIMBERLI!!!!!

I have just sent you an email to confirm!

Thanks again to everyone who entered and for those of you who have become followers of my blog!
I have more exciting news to announce - but that will have to wait until I have been given the 'green light' to tell you all about it :-)


1 comment: