Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Paper secrets 3rd birthday bash!

Paper Secrets had a great birthday bash over the weekend! I didn't get as much time to join in as i would like, but I did win one of the games! I spy - where we were given a product from the PS shop and had to find a layout in the gallery using that product!
I was able to complete 2 of the challenges.
First, the card challenge, using the Paper Secrets colors (red, blue and yellow):
I used MME 'On the bright side papers' and the sketch from Scrapbook Steals MCM #78
The other challenge I managed to complete was the card sketch challenge x3. Here are my cards:


We had 3 card sketches to use. The first card uses Echo Parks 'Dots and stripes, the second uses MME 'Fine and Dandy - boy', and the third uses Imaginisce 'If the crown fits'. I'm not sure where the butterflies and owls came from, but the baby sentiment and word block came from The Cutting Cafe - digital stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment