Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Scrapbook pages and cards week beginning 11th July

All of these layouts and cards were created for challenges over on Colorful Creations - come check the site out!!

Sketch and 2 word title challenge



Bex birthday card



Sketch challenge (sorry the photos are poor - 
forgot my camera and had to take them on my phone!)



Red, white, blue and Bling cricut challenge


Boys'r'us 'Team sports' challenge



Girls'r'us 'Family' challenge - a VERY rare photo of me and mum together - 
we HATE having our photos taken!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic layouts and cards, you have been busy! The photo of you and your mum and the girls is fab, you did a great job with all these challenges, just been looking at them and don't know if I can do any more, just entered your Farmers market one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, your scrapbooking abilities are stunning and I love the little robot card you made. Your phone takes better pictures then mine does, they are always grainy.

    ReplyDelete