Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Inspired By - The Beatles!!

This is the second 'Inspired by' challenge I am setting over on Colorful Creations - please come on over and take a look. There are some great challenges and fab prizes to be won :-)


This is one of my all time favorite bands. My parents grew up in Liverpool, UK – the home of ‘The Beatles’ – and so were HUGE fans! Hence, I grew up listening to all of their music! This song is one of my favorites.

‘A little help from my friends’ – The Beatles

Here is the link to Youtube to hear the song:

And here are the lyrics:
A little help from my friends

What would you think if I sang out of tune,

Would you stand up and walk out on me?

Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song,

And I'll try not to sing out of key.

I get by with a little help from my friends,

I get high with a little help from my friends,

Going to try with a little help from my friends.

What do I do when my love is away.

(Does it worry you to be alone)

How do I feel by the end of the day

(Are you sad because you're on your own)

No I get by with a little help from my friends,

Do you need anybody,

I need somebody to love.

Could it be anybody

I want somebody to love.

Would you believe in a love at first sight,

Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.

What do you see when you turn out the light,

I can't tell you, but I know it's mine.

Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,

Do you need anybody,

I just need somebody to love,

Could it be anybody,

I want somebody to love.

I get by with a little help from my friends,

Yes I get by with a little help from my friends,

With a little help from my friends.

Create a traditional OR digi layout using this song to 'Inspire' you!
Here is what I came up with!

And don’t forget, this is the RAK you are all creating to win!
Remember, your entry must be new as of July 15th to enter and cannot be combined with any other CC challenges.
This is the second of 2 'Inspired By' challenges this month. You will receive one entry for each challenge you complete, therefore if you complete both challenges you will have 2 entries into the draw.

Have fun and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment