Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Design Team - Colorful Creations!

WooHoo! I made the design team over on Colorful Creations!!! This is a fab site with lots of great challenges and prizes to win! If you haven't already visited - please come on over - you'll soon be hooked!! :-)


So for my first 'official' challenge I have been given the category 'Inspired By' - here is what I came up with for the first attempt!! :-)



I can't believe we are already into July!! Where did June go?! Anyway, my family and I all went to the local market and were 'Inspired By' the farmer's organic fruit and veg. So much so that both children decided they wanted to go and buy some tomato and strawberry plants to grow in the garden. Hence - this challenge came about. 
Create a traditional OR digi layout using this picture to 'Inspire' you! It certainly inspired all of us!!
You can use the color combo, scrap about gardening, fruit and veg, cooking...whatever comes to mind. I got SO inspired I ended up doing 2 pages!!! 
 
Here is the RAK you are all creating to win!
Remember, your entry must be new as of July 1st to enter and cannot be combined with any other CC challenges.
This is the first of 2 'Inspired By' challenges this month. You will receive one entry for each challenge you complete, therefore if you complete both challenges you will have 2 entries into the draw.

Have fun and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment