Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter card (Sassy Studios image)

Yes - another card!!!! :-)



I used an image from the Sassy Studio Designs (Briar Rose Honey) which I coloured with prismacolor pencils. I followed the sketch on Sketch Saturday. I have combined a few challenges for this one.
Sassy Studios challenge - use pastels
Colorful Creations - Sassy studio image, brads, ribbons and bling!
Sketch saturday - sketch challenge
Simon says stamp - emboss it
Kaboodle doodles no.63 - Thoughts of Spring/Easter
Craft your days away no.18 - Easter theme
Bugaboo - Easter theme

7 comments:

  1. Ooh love how you have coloured the image of this gorgeous card.Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Easter card. I love the pastel colors you chose. Thanks for playing in the bugaboo Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet this is, thanks for playing with us at the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a pretty card. I love the intensity of your colors on the image. Amazing. Great combo of papers and colors too. Thanks so much for playing along in the Catch the Bug Easter challenge. I hope you'll join us again.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is beautiful! Fantastic coloring, and I love the pretty flowers! Great details! Thanks for playing along @ SSD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, she looks so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday! We hope you'll play with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - what a gorgeous image and such stunning colouring.

    So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    love
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete